Tuesday, February 2, 2010

MASTER BEDROOM PLANS

Like I said......... we are starting fresh with the furniture deal! Currently our beautiful master bedroom is NAKED! Now most of you might be saying that it is OK to be naked in the master bedroom, however, with just a bed I say this is a bit too scandalous or BORING! 

But do not worry, my room will not be naked for long! I have some big plans for it. 

The plans go a little something like this: 


       Courtesy of HGTV

I want to go all white this time. There is something so pure, so relaxing about an all white room. Yes, we plan to have kids. No, we are not the most meticulous people. But... I do not care! 

So all white room, here we come! Well, not just yet, I still need to find the furniture, linens, wall paper and accessories. 

I want my wallpaper to be of a silver paisley design. I want my headboard to be tufted and white. I also want some rocking accessories. I might be adding a little splash of my favorite color with the accessories. The color: Tiffany blue! 

I want, I want, I want!

I will let you know when I actually get started on this whole process. 

2 comments:

  1. Hey there,

    Thanks for stopping by our blog today! We would love to see your mantel pics. You can email them to us at laylapalmer@aol.com

    We are making plans for our master Bedroom too. We also love white rooms. All of your ideas sound so wonderful. Looking forward to seeing the finished product!

    Layla and Kevin

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG I did not see you comment till now. I love, no LOVE your blog! You guys are fabulous! I am so honored that you visited my blog. I am just getting into it. It is hard to get into it with the lack of followers. But I always say you got to start somewhere! I will email my mantle pictures soon!

    ReplyDelete