Tuesday, February 2, 2010

bye, bye SEMI-old Furniture! Hello, new furniture!

When we moved from Oregon to the beach, we came with the following:
  
Cars
Clothes
Shoes
Degrees
Valuables

Which means we had to start from scratch with our furniture.

Piece by piece, day by day, we are working on furnishing our beach house.

Although I loved my place in OR and the furniture that lived in it, we knew that none of our old stuff (not really, it was all 4 years or less old) would work in our new place. Hubby and I came to an agreement that we wanted to start fresh! No convincing needed for me the super shopper!

Here is a few photos of the furniture I HAD in OR:








I do miss that place. It was the first place my Hubby and I lived together as a married couple. Although, we have moved to bigger and better things now, this place will always have a place in our hearts : ) 

Looking at these photos, I can see how my taste and decorating senses are totally different in our new place! I am glad with our decision to start fresh!

Life is a bit more beach-ie with the new stuff! 

No comments:

Post a Comment