Thursday, September 23, 2010

BAKE THIS!


My little brother is having a bake sale at school today. I wanted to bake something yummy yet fun. I thought these would be fun for a bunch of young ones.



Using a white cake batter I simply divided the batter up into four bowls. In each bowl, I added a different color. I found some super cool neon food coloring at Ralph's. Purple, Pink, Green and blue. The hard part or shall I say tiring part was spooning each layer into the cupcake foil (your hand gets tired after a while). 


They do not only look scrumptious but they taste so! I am sure these will be a hit tonight. The teacher suggests we sell these for $1 a pop. That maybe be pricey for young ones but I think they can manage since they all attend a private school! 

No comments:

Post a Comment